Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us continue to inspire families with healthy recipes and tips, and give back.
Looking for some last-minute holiday gift ideas? Studies show that kids are more likely to try new foods when they help prepare them, so we put together a list of our favorite gadgets, books and more for getting kids cooking in the kitchen.
- Curious Chef 30-piece Chef Caddy Collection: Every chef needs tools to prep! This 30-piece collection from Curious Chef has it all but what we like the most is the caddy to keep everything neat & organized.
- Kids’ Fun & Healthy Cookbook: Over 100 recipes designed to inspire healthy eating and teach kids about how food affects their bodies. A great mix of new recipes and some old classics with a healthy twist!
- Leakproof Bento Box from Bentology: We’re always searching for a good bento box and this one from our friends at Bentology is perfect! Dishwasher and microwavable safe, each container is leak-proof and translucent so kids can see what they’re eating next.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Playset & Board Book: We love The Very Hungry Caterpillar and this playset for the littlest ones on your Holiday list is adorable! Each of the five fruits crinkle, squeak, and jingle and the caterpillar has fun peeking out of the side of his apple. Don’t forget to pick-up a copy of the book too!
- Choose My Plate from Super Healthy Kids: Help teach kids healthy eating habits with these great segmented plates from our friends at Super Healthy Kids. Based on the USDA My Plate guidelines, these plates help show kids how much they should be eating of each food group at every meal.
- Spiralizer Ultimate Vegetable Spiral Slicer: Join the spiralizer craze! This spiral slicer will slice and spiralizer your veggies in any way imaginable and is the perfect gift for anyone wanting to eat a little healthier.
- OXO Tot Grape Cutter: Someone has solved our grape-serving dilemma! Grapes are a great snack for kids and this cutter from OXO quarters grapes quickly and easily so our little ones can safely eat as many as they want.
- Ninja Kitchen System Pulse: Our Ninja blenders are put to use daily creating smoothies, soups, and more. We love the convenience and ease of the Pulse, making it easy to maintain a healthy life style and add more fruits & veggies to your menu.
- New Star Lemon Squeezer: Skip the salt and add lemon! A squeeze of lemon is the perfect way to flavor your dishes without adding extra salt. This tool is dishwasher safe and it’s enamel coating won’t rust or react to citrus juices.
- Talisman Designs Cherry Chomper Cherry Pitter: The fun and easy way to pit cherries! The protective “tooth” ensures that hands and fingers won’t be touched by any of the components – making this item a great gadget for kids.
- Pop Chef Fruit Cutter: This easy, kid-friendly tool turns your favorite fruits and veggies into fun shapes, like butterflies, flowers, hearts and more. Just push, pop and eat!
- StarPack Kids Sandwich Cutter Set of 4: Make lunchtime fun with these easy-to-use sandwich cutters! Kids will love opening their lunchbox to see dinosaurs, hearts, butterflies or puzzle pieces.
- Pick-Ease Utensils: These really are the fun solution for picky eaters! It’s a safe and fun way for children to enjoy eating food.
- Fred and Friends FOOD FACE Kids Dinner Plate: Who says you can’t play with your food? With these plates, kids will have endless fun creating their own silly faces.