- What personally identifiable information we collect from you through the Website.
- How we use the information we collect.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- The kind of procedures we employ in an effort to hinder the unauthorized access, use or disclosure of information you provide to us.
- Information related to third-party websites.
- The laws that apply to those accessing our Website from outside of the United States.
- How you can learn about changes to our privacy policies, practices and procedures.
- How you can make changes to the information we collect on you
- Other rights that you may have
How To Contact Us
Produce for Kids
2901 Curry Ford Road
Orlando, FL 32806 USA
Purpose for Information Collection
As noted below, you may visit our Websites without being required to provide us with any personally identifying information. However, should you decide to provide such information, the information we collect will be used to meet your requests, or to provide you with the applicable functionalities, information, products or service requested, and as further described below.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information You Provide And How It Is Used: You may freely visit our Website anonymously and without being required to provide us with any personal information, and without being required to register. However, certain services, requests and features do require that you provide us with some personally identifying information (including, but not limited to, name, address, email), as more particularly described below. Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact you. Please do not send confidential information to us directly through this Website, or by email to any of the contact email addresses listed on this Website.
- E-Newsletter Sign-up: If you opt to sign up for our email newsletter, we will ask you to provide certain personally identifying information, including your email address, first and last name. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- Contact Us: The Website provides “contact us” links for questions visitors may have about the work we do and our Website. If you contact us through any of these contact forms, we will collect your email address, and any other personal information that you provide to us. We will use the information you provide to contact you back and to respond to any requests and/or questions.
- Sweepstakes: From time to time, we may provide an opportunity to enter a sweepstakes. If you choose to submit an entry, we will require that you provide us certain personally identifying information, which may include your name, email, home address and phone number.
- Blogs: We provide you the ability to comment on our blogs. In order to leave a comment on one of our blogs, we ask that you provide your name and email address; please note that your name will appear on the Website. Additionally, any comments that you provide may be displayed and made public on the Website.
- Leaving Feedback: We provide the opportunity for users to post feedback re: our featured recipes on the Website. If you provide feedback, we will ask that you provide us with your name and email; please note that your name will appear on the Website. Additionally, any comments that you provide may be displayed and made public on the Website.
Non-Personal Information We Collect by Automated Means And How We Use It: We also collect certain non-personal information (data in a form that does not support direct association with any specific person or individual) by automated means when you visit the Website. Much of this information is collected through the use of third-party tracking services, which includes Google Analytics. The information collected may include usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of users to the Website, pages visited, web browsing histories, your location and device, social networking activities and similar data. When gathered, this data is used in the aggregate, and not in a manner that is intended to identify you personally. This type of aggregate information may be shared with third parties at any time, including advertisers and marketers. In addition to the third-party tracking services mentioned above, we also collect this information through various other means, including “cookies,” “web beacons” and IP addresses, as further explained below. In conjunction with advertisements that we may serve on the Website, we also may use “ad pixels” and/or “trackers” that follows and tracks your activities from an ad placement to specific website use/activities.
We may also employ the use of scripts on the website. Scripts are small computer programs embedded within web pages that give those pages extra functionality.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookie/scripts, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie/script, and how to disable existing cookies/scripts. Additionally, various browsers – including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari – offer a “do not track” option. Presently, there is no consensus on how Do Not Track should be interpreted, and no common or accepted industry standard for implementing. Consequently, please note that we do not currently respond to browsers’ Do Not Track signals, and as such your activities will be tracked, regardless of whether you have opted to enable the Do Not Track option offered by your browser.
Finally, please note that “Gourmet Ads” – a 3rd party partner of PFK – primary ad server is Appnexus and you can opt out of cookies from them by visiting: http://appnexus.com/platform-policy#choices and Opting Out.
You can also opt out of cookies using the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page at this page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the features on our Website.
Web Beacons – Our Website may contain “web beacons” (also know as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. Web beacons also may be used to track whether you have opened an HTML email. When the email is opened, a part of the code that makes up the HTML page calls a web server to load the web beacon that then generates a record showing that the email has been viewed. Web beacons may also recognize when the email was opened, how many times it was forwarded and which URLs (links within the email) were clicked.
- IP Addresses – When you visit and interact with the Website, third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services for us may collect Internet Protocol addresses (each an “IP Address”), as well as browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and page navigation. An IP Address is a unique identifier number that certain electronic devices use to identify and to communicate with each other on the Internet; your Internet Service Provider automatically assigns an IP Address to the computer that you are using. We gather this information to track Website visitor movement in the aggregate, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Our goal in gathering this information is to learn how our customers and the public are using our Website. We may use this information to enhance our Website or for other lawful purposes.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY/NOTE TO PARENTS
We hope that you enjoy our Website. In providing promotions and other activities on the internet, we recognize the unique issues related to the protection of a child’s privacy. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personally identifiable information about visitors to our Website that are less than 13 years of age. If a child under the age of 13 submits information to us through any part of the Website and PFK becomes aware that the user submitting the information is under the age of 13, the information provided will be deleted as soon as it is discovered and not used for any purpose. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at the address below and be sure to include in your message the same username and password and/or e-mail address that you believe your child submitted, if applicable.
Special Note to Individuals Residing in the European Union:
Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, for any individual residing in the European Union, we do not knowingly, nor do we desire to, collect, use, or disclose personally identifiable information about visitors to our Website that are less than 16 years of age. If a child under the age of 16 submits information to us through any part of the Website and PFK becomes aware that the user submitting the information is under the age of 16, the information provided will be deleted as soon as it is discovered and not used for any purpose. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 16 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at the address below and be sure to include in your message the same username and password and/or e-mail address that you believe your child submitted, if applicable. .
Produce for Kids
2901 Curry Ford Rd.
Orlando, FL 32806
Or call us at: 1-407-730-8945
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
We also provide links to a variety of third-party social media sites and/or websites – such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ and others – as a service to you, and in order to provide you i) additional information and/or content related PFK, or ii) additional venues in which you can learn about and discuss the activities of PFK. We also provide links to other websites to provide you with additional resources or information, and in some cases to provide an opportunity to make a donation to benefiting charities of our Website. Finally, we also provide users the option to purchase retail items directly from Amazon. Please note that we have no affiliation with any of these other parties and/or websites, and cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection, use, and disclosure practices of such third parties; we encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices and policies, if any, before using providing any personally identifying information to them. We are not responsible for the content or information of these websites, or any other use of the linked website.
We do “serve” advertisements on our Website. We work with third parties to serve these advertisements, and if you “click” on any of these advertisements you will be redirected to another website. We are not responsible for the content or information of these websites, the information they collect from or about you, any products or services that may be offered through such advertisers or third parties, or any other use of the linked website(s).
HOW WE ATTEMPT TO SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR CHOICES; WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Upon request, PFK will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. Upon appropriate written request we will update or amend your information, but we reserve the right to use any information previously obtained to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate and lawful. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information – or request that we stop any processing of your personal information – by contacting us at email@example.com, We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Please note we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed from such locations. Finally, please note that we are not responsible for removing or deleting information from the databases of third parties (such as service providers) with whom we have shared information about you.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services, or otherwise as is reasonable and customary given the nature of the relationship you have with PFK. Please note we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed from such locations. Otherwise, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We have a data retention and destruction plan that dictates the policies and procedures related to deletion and/or destruction of all information/data.
USE OF THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
The Right To Lodge A Complaint
Please note that if you are an EU resident, you have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your information/data with a supervisory authority.
PRIVACY QUESTIONS AND CONTACTING US
Produce for Kids
2901 Curry Ford Rd.
Orlando, FL 32806
ABOUT PRODUCE FOR KIDS (PFK)
PFK was established to encourage healthy eating among families by providing simple, healthy meal solutions and resources for parents, while raising funds for local children’s non-profit organizations. Through this Site, we provide information resources and opportunities to take part in our mission of encouraging healthy eating among families.
PFK’s Site is intended solely for users who are 13 years of age or older, and any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone under 13 is unauthorized. If you are under 13, you are only allowed to access this Site with your parent or guardian permission and supervision. If you are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you should review these TOU with your parent or guardian to make sure that your parent or guardian understands them, agrees to be bound by them and you should only use the Site with their permission and under their supervision. Additionally, you have to be 18 years of age or older if you want to conduct any type of financial transaction on the Site, and further provided that we reserve the right to limit certain other activities related to the work that we do to those who are at least 18 years of age.
Special Note to Individuals Residing in the European Union:
For any individual accessing the Site from the European Union, please note that we restrict access to users who are 16 years of age or older, and any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone under 16 is unauthorized and forbidden. If you are under 16, you are only allowed to access this Site with your parent or guardian permission and supervision.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except as otherwise expressly stated, all Content appearing on this Site is the copyrighted work of PFK or its third party content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and conventions. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein, and you agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Content is also the exclusive property of PFK and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may download information from this Site and print out a hard copy for your personal use provided that you keep intact and do not remove or alter any copyright or other notice (e.g., trademark, patent, etc.) contained in the information. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, you may not alter, modify, copy, distribute (for compensation or otherwise), transmit, display, perform, reproduce, reuse, post, publish, license, frame, download, store for subsequent use, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or Content obtained from this Site, in whole or in part, including any text, images, audio, and video in any manner, without the prior written authorization of PFK or any applicable third party suppliers. The use of Content, including images, by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by PFK. Any unauthorized use of text or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable regulations and statutes. PFK does not warrant or represent that your use of Content, Products and Services or any other materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.
Trademarks and Service Marks
Certain trademarks are the service marks and trademarks of PFK or one of its affiliates. PFK name, logo, the domain name for this Site, all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons are service marks, trademarks, logos, and/or trade dress of PFK. All other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, product names, company names or logos, whether registered or not, on the Site are the property of their respective owners. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, you agree that you will not use any such trademarks, service marks, trade dress, or other logos from this Site without the prior written authorization of PFK.
Takedown Notice Of Infringing Material
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe in good faith that any content on this Site violates or infringes upon your copyright rights pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), you may file a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement with the Company’s Designated Copyright Agent with all specifics necessary for us to consider and respond to your complaint, as set forth below. You may be asked to provide additional information and follow additional procedures for us to act on your complaint. Please note that we may not process your complaint if it is not properly filled out or is incomplete.
You (or your agent) may send us a written notice that includes the following information.
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim is infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the Site, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your address, email address and telephone number.
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- A signature by you or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyrighted work that you claim is infringing.
Please send to your notice to the following address:
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the subject heading of your e-mail, “Copyright Issue”
- By letter sent to us at: Produce for Kids, 2901 Curry Ford Rd., Suite 209C, Orlando, FL 32806, Attn: Amanda Keefer
LIMITED LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
A number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks are used and displayed on this Site. By making them available on this Site, PFK does not grant you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks or trademarks. PFK hereby grants you a limited license to access and make personal, non-commercial use of this Site, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of PFK or as otherwise explicitly permitted. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or the Content; any derivative use of this Site or the Content; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of PFK. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of PFK without PFK’s express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of PFK’s name(s) or service marks without the express written consent of their owners. We (or the respective third party owners of Content) retain all right, title, and interest in this Site and any Content on this Site, including any and all intellectual property rights. We (or the respective third party owners of Content) reserve all rights not expressly granted. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by PFK.
Blogs; Acceptable Use for Blogs
Our Site contains blogs (“Blogs”). The content, view and opinions published in Blogs may be written by employees, volunteers or unaffiliated third party contributors. All Blog content belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of PFK, its management or employees. Comments or opinions expressed on the Blogs are those of their respective contributors only. PFK is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to the Blog. We permit visitors to our Site to post comments in response to the Blogs. Please remember that the open and real-time nature of the comments posted to these Blogs makes it is impossible for PFK to confirm the validity of any content posted, and though we reserve the right to review and edit or delete any such Blog comment, we do not guarantee that we will monitor or review it. As such, we are not responsible for any messages posted or the consequences of following any advice offered within Blog posts. If you find any posts in these Blogs to be offensive or objectionable, please contact us via email at email@example.com and reference the relevant Blog. If we determine that removal of a post or posts is necessary, we will make reasonable efforts to do so in a timely manner.
By submitting a response, comment or content related to a Blog, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. Any submission to this Site will be deemed and remain the property of PFK. By using these Blogs, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through the Blogs (collectively, the “Blog Content”), you grant PFK, its successors and assignees, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the response, comment or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed.
- If you contribute any graphic images or photographs, you accept all liability for any issues that may arise from content. Please do not submit any images or photographs for which you do not have a current model or property release unless you are otherwise legally authorized to post such material.
- You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
- You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
- You will not use profanity in your Blog Content, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.
- You will respect other people’s right to personal privacy and will not post any other person’s identifying information (including their names, contact information or any other personal identifying information) within the Forum, but your own.
- You will not use these Blogs to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
- You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or by these Blogs.
- You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in the Blogs. You will not, furthermore, collect personal information about Blog members for the purpose of sending them any such advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).
- You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Blogs nor disrupt a Blog by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as “flooding”).
- You will, if asked by a representative of PFK, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste.
We reserve the right to delete any message and/or restrict posting rights in our Blogs for any reason whatsoever. Should you continue to post messages that violate the rules of the Blogs your account may be terminated, your access to the Blogs may be banned, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behavior. Furthermore, we expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary.
MONITORING; TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF ACCESS; MODIFICATION TO SITE
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES/MATERIALS/CONTENT
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party service providers and advertisers found on or through this Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party service provider or advertiser, as the case may be. You agree that PFK shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third party service providers and advertisers on this Site.
THIRD PARTY HYPERLINKS
SERVICE PROVIDED IN UNITED STATES; COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
The PFK Site is hosted in the United States. If you are a non-U.S. user of the PFK Site, by visiting the Site you agree to comply with all applicable federal and state U.S. laws. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if you are a user, you agree to obtain and comply with all conditions of any registrations, permits, licenses, consents or permissions that you are required to hold in order to utilize the Site and any related services, and you shall immediately notify us if any such registration, permit, license, consent or permission is terminated or revoked.
We make no representations that the Site and any and all information contained therein, including the Content, is appropriate or legal in any particular location. This Site is not intended for access or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject PFK to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are choosing to access the Sites and all related services and Content on your own initiative and that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable international, federal, state, local and any other applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the thereof.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, GAMES, AND OTHER ACTIVITIES
By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on the Site, you warrant and represent the following:
- (i) you own all rights in your Content or, alternatively, you have sufficient rights in your Content to grant to the Site the rights described in these Terms;
- (ii) you will pay all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations of any kind, arising from any use of your Content;
- (iii) you are the individual pictured, depicted, and/or heard in your Content or you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for anyone under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your Content to grant the rights to the Site described in these Terms; and
- (iv) your Content is not defamatory, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT, PFK AND ITS THIRD PARTY PARTNERS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT.
THE CONTENT IS PRESENTED FOR EDUCATIONAL, ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A REGISTERED DIETITIAN, YOUR PHYSICIAN, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. ALWAYS CHECK FOOD LABELS FOR ALLERGEN WARNINGS. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. NONE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERENCED ON THIS SITE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT ANY PARTICULAR SERVICE OR PRODUCT IS SAFE, APPROPRIATE OR EFFECTIVE FOR YOU. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING INFORMATION POSTED BY OTHER VISITORS TO THE SITE, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
PFK CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, OR QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY REVIEW, ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT, OR OTHER CONTENT, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PFK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR OTHER LOSSES ARISING FROM YOUR PURCHASES OF THIRD-PARTY GOODS OR SERVICES BASED UPON REVIEWS, ARTICLES, OR OTHER CONTENT.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION; NO CLASS ACTIONS
YOU AND PFK AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDINGS TO RESOLVE OR LITIGATE ANY DISPUTE WILL BE CONDUCTED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND THAT NEITHER YOU NOR PFK WILL SEEK TO HAVE ANY DISPUTE HEARD AS A CLASS ACTION, A REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, A COLLECTIVE ACTION, A PRIVATE ATTORNEY-GENERAL ACTION, OR IN ANY PROCEEDING IN WHICH YOU OR PFK ACTS OR PROPOSES TO ACT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. YOU AND PFK FURTHER AGREE THAT NO PROCEEDING WILL BE JOINED, CONSOLIDATED, OR COMBINED WITH ANOTHER PROCEEDING WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF YOU, PFK, AND ALL PARTIES TO ANY SUCH PROCEEDING.
PFK shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due in whole or in part to any cause beyond our reasonable control, or the reasonable control of our contractors, agents or suppliers, including but not limited to utility or transmission failures, power failure, strikes or other labor disturbances, acts of God, acts of war or terror, floods, sabotage, fire, natural or other disasters.
No software from this Site may be downloaded, exported or re-exported in violation of any law including, without limitation, to countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.