This post is sponsored by Avocados From Mexico. All opinions are our own.
Are you pumped for the Big Game? It’s not a football party without the guacamole! When it comes to typical tailgating dishes, like fried buffalo wings, greasy chips and sour cream-based dips, guacamole is a snack option that contributes nearly 20 vitamins and minerals, making it a nutrient-rich choice. So grab your favorite veggies or baked tortilla chips and dip into some delicious guacamole!
We teamed up again this month with Avocados from Mexico to get your spread prepped for the Big Game. Check out these 20 delicious Guacamole Recipes to try out:
- Easy Homemade Guacamole from Produce for Kids
- Chunky Guacamole from Gimme Some Oven
- Southwestern Guacamole from Avocados from Mexico
- Greek Yogurt Guacamole from Chef Savvy
- Grilled Avocado Guacamole from Dad with a Pan
- Spicy Guacamole from Natasha’s Kitchen
- Guacamole Hummus from Produce for Kids
- Grilled Pineapple Guacamole from Two Peas & Their Pod
- Italian Guacamole from Gimme Some Oven
- Spicy Citrus Guac from Avocados from Mexico
- Crab Guacamole from Skinnytaste
- Mango Guacamole from Wholefully
- Greek Guacamole from Minimalist Baker
- Rockin’ Guac from Avocados from Mexico
- Guacamole with Queso Fresco from Stuck on Sweet
- Sweet Corn Grilled Guacamole from Damn Delicious
- Pomegranate Guacamole from Just a Taste
- Corn & Cotija Guacamole (aka Esquites Guacamole) from Closet Cooking
- Tropical Guacamole from Taste & Tell
- Watermelon Feta Guacamole from Two Peas & Their Pod
Visit avocadosfrommexico.com for more recipe inspiration.