Skip to content Skip to main menu
- Spaghetti squash can be found in store early fall to spring.
Health Benefits of Spaghetti Squash:
- Spaghetti squash is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, potassium and calcium.
How to Select Spaghetti Squash:
- Choose a firm spaghetti squash that’s free of soft spots and feels heavy for its size. The stem should be firm, dry and rounded.
- Avoid spaghetti squashes with cracks, soft spots or missing stems.
How to Store Spaghetti Squash:
- Store spaghetti squash in a cool, dry place for up to 1 month.
How to Prepare Spaghetti Squash:
- Always wash before preparing.
- Use a large, sharp knife to cut the spaghetti squash in half length-wise. Use a spoon to remove the seeds.
- Spaghetti squash can be baked, boiled or microwaved. Once cooked, use a fork to rake out the stringy flesh.
Fun Facts About Spaghetti Squash:
- Spaghetti squash originated in Mexico/Central America.