Mother’s Day is a day I look forward to all year. I always wake to the sounds of my husband and the boys making breakfast in the kitchen (then pretend to be asleep so they can surprise me). We share a delicious breakfast, then I get to pick what we do that day.
My boys always pick out a great gift, but this year they were a little stumped as to what to get me, which made me think, maybe others out there aren’t sure what to get their moms too. So, I gathered some ideas from fellow moms to help you out:
- A subscription to mom’s favorite magazine, or that book she’s been dying to read.
- Green thumb? Get new flower pots or an herb planter for the windowsill. Mom and kids can grow fresh flowers, produce or herbs together.
- A fun coffee mug, iPhone case or other item that shows your mom that she’s the best
- Love the outdoors? A fishing pole for a family fishing trip or portable speaker for a day at the beach are great gift ideas.
- Turn mom’s endless Instagram stream into a fun, memorable gift with these photo coasters.
- Foodie mom? The new KitchenAid Spiralizer attachment makes peeling, coring, slicing and spiralizing a breeze. Or our new family-friendly cookbook for meals kids can help out with and the whole family will love.
- A long, uninterrupted nap, waking up to a clean house and dinner already prepared. (Okay, maybe this is just my wish!)