Raise your hand if you love hummus or Ranch dip! We combine the two for a tasty Ranch Hummus Dip that kids and adults will love. Grab some veggies and get ready to dip!
Hummus is a tasty dip that’s made appearances across supermarkets and restaurants everywhere over the past couple years. While this versatile bean dip might seem complicated to make, it’s actually very simple and requires just a few ingredients.
Did you know chickpeas (or garbanzo beans) are one of the oldest consumer drops in the world? And for good reason! Chickpeas are a great source of plant-based protein, fiber, iron, zinc, B vitamins and more.
There are many variations on this spreadable dip (see below for additional recipe ideas), but my favorite way to use hummus is as a dip for veggies. The following recipe has quickly made its way up to the top spot as my all-time favorite hummus recipe.
For those whose hands are not raised, you’ll reconsider after trying this delicious appetizer. It’s the perfect recipe to try your hand at homemade hummus, and a great way to get your family eating a few extra veggies!
Ranch Hummus Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans low-sodium chickpeas, drained and rinsed (reserve ½ cup of the liquid from the can before draining)
- 1 packet dry ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. Tahini (optional)
- Olive oil (optional)
- Add chickpeas, ranch seasoning, lemon juice and tahini into high-speed blender. Add 1 Tbsp. of reserved liquid from the can at a time to help blend ingredients until desired consistency.
- Serve drizzled with olive oil and veggies for dipping.
Other delicious hummus recipes and ideas:
- Tomato Basil Pizza Hummus
- Quick & Easy Mediterranean Hummus Dip
- Guacamole Hummus
- Turkey Hummus Pinwheels – great for lunchboxes!
- Black Bean Hummus with Green Pepper Triangles
- Sweet Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus
- Quick & Easy Roasted Tomato Hummus
- Tasty Hummus & Veggie Sandwich
- Greek Stuffed Celery
- Sriracha Hummus
- 5-Layer Greek Dip