One of my favorite things to do during the Christmas season is to snuggle up with my boys and watch one of the many Christmas specials on TV. I have so many favorites! Of course, a steaming cup of hot chocolate is the best treat while watching these shows, but this year I decided to incorporate fruits into our viewing snacks.
Here are some of our healthy and yummy treats that celebrate a couple of the classics!
- Red-Nose Reindeer Snack: Everyone will love these festive reindeer snacks and they are sure to liven up any holiday party or get together. Add to lunches for a fun treat.
- Fun Snowman Snack: Get into the holiday spirit with this fruity snowman snack! It’s a fun festive addition to your holiday menu and kids will love to assemble their own snowmen.
- Grinch Fruit Kabobs: These adorable Grinch fruit kabobs are a fun and healthy holiday snack!
- Fruit Menorah: Celebrate Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights, with this fun menorah made using fresh fruits and vegetables!
- Christmas Tree Veggie Tray: Arrange broccoli to form a Christmas tree, then decorate with yellow bell pepper strips, cherry tomatoes and more!
- Snowman Fruit Kebobs: Bananas, strawberries and blueberries make the perfect snowmen with Santa hats! Let kids make their own for a fun dessert or snack.
- Holiday Avocado Toast: Make breakfast extra special by using pomegranate arils to personalize your avocado toast!
Looking for more healthy treats? Our Peanut Butter Drizzled Popcorn, with green pistachios and red dried cherries, is the perfect way to dress-up popcorn for Christmas. You can also use cookie cutters to cut our Fruity Fun Roll Ups into fun holiday shapes.
Here are a few of our favorite holiday snacks from our blogger friends:
- Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Truffles from Peas & Peonies
- Strawberry Santa Hats from Cook the Story
- DIY Gingerbread Tree Ornaments from Skinnytaste
- Fruit Menorah from Produce for Kids
- Snowman Mashed Potatoes from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons
- Carrot Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins from Mom to Mom Nutrition
- The Grinch Grape Snack Bags from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons
- Christmas Breakfast Bagels from Super Healthy Kids
- Honeycrisp Apple Chips from Holley Grainger
- Cheesy Christmas Tree Snack from Super Healthy Kids
- Santa Fruit Pops from Fork & Beans