One of my favorite things to do during the Christmas season is to snuggle up with my boys and watch one of the many Christmas specials on TV. We have so many favorites! Of course, a steaming cup of hot chocolate is the best treat while watching these shows, but my boys also love to create festive snacks to match what we’re watching.
Whether your family is team Rudolph or Team Grinch, there’s a snack here for you. These fun holiday snacks can easily be assembled by kids and enjoyed as a family while watching your favorite holiday movie.
Red-Nose Reindeer Snack: Everyone will love these festive reindeer snacks and they are sure to liven up any holiday party or get together. Add to lunches for a fun treat.
Kiwi Fruit Christmas Tree Platter:This fun Christmas tree fruit platter can’t help but bring a smile to your littles ones faces! Not only will it brighten up your holiday spread, it’s easy to make and delicious to eat!
Grinch Fruit Kabobs: These adorable Grinch fruit kabobs are a fun and healthy holiday snack!
Fruit Menorah: Celebrate Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights, with this fun menorah made using fresh fruits and vegetables!
Christmas Tree Veggie Tray: Arrange broccoli to form a Christmas tree, then decorate with yellow bell pepper strips, cherry tomatoes and more!
Snowman Fruit Kebobs: Bananas, strawberries and blueberries make the perfect snowmen with Santa hats! Let kids make their own for a fun dessert or snack.
Mini Christmas Tree Pizzas: Move over Christmas cookies, let kids get creative for the holiday season with this fun Christmas tree pizza recipe. Plus, sneak more veggies into your kid’s diet.
Holiday Avocado Toast: Make breakfast extra special by using pomegranate arils to personalize your avocado toast!
Looking for more healthy treats? Our Peanut Butter Drizzled Popcorn, with green pistachios and red dried cherries, is the perfect way to dress-up popcorn for Christmas. You can also use cookie cutters to cut our Fruity Fun Roll Ups into fun holiday shapes.
Here are a few of our favorite holiday snacks from our blogger friends:
- Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Truffles from Peas & Peonies
- Strawberry Santa Hats from Cook the Story
- DIY Gingerbread Tree Ornaments from Skinnytaste
- Fruit Menorah from Produce for Kids
- Snowman Mashed Potatoes from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons
- Carrot Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins from Mom to Mom Nutrition
- The Grinch Grape Snack Bags from Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons
- Christmas Breakfast Bagels from Super Healthy Kids
- Honeycrisp Apple Chips from Holley Grainger
- Cheesy Christmas Tree Snack from Super Healthy Kids
- Santa Fruit Pops from Fork & Beans