In this episode of Healthy Family Project, we talk to Brenda Thompson about getting ready for back to school and meal prep tips for packing healthy lunchboxes including make-ahead ideas and ways to get the kids involved.
Brenda Thompson is a busy mom and wife, foodie, self-taught meal planner and freelance writer currently residing in Houston, Texas. Through her blog, Meal Planning Magic, she shares tips to make mealtimes healthier but also how to save time and money as well as eat well without sacrificing her pocketbook.
Want to skip straight to a hot topic? See time stamps below. But of course, we recommend listening all the way through!
- 1:15 – Power Your Lunchbox
- 5:35 – Top tips for meal prepping for lunchboxes
- 9:20 – Make ahead lunchboxes ideas
- 11:57 – Tips for keeping food at the right temperature
- 15:40 – Nut–free zones
- 18:06 – How to get kids involved in the packing process
- Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- 5 Food Safety Tips for Packing Lunchboxes
- 20 Lunchbox Tips from Parents to Help You Power Your Lunchbox
- Build Your Own Healthy Lunchbox
- Healthy Lunchbox Ideas
- Nut Free Alternative for Kids
Healthy Family Project Podcast
Conversations covering hot topics in the world of health, food and family with a dose of fun. Helping families ease their way into a new fresh and healthy world. Brought to you by Produce for Kids.
Be on the lookout for new bi-weekly episodes and don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play or your favorite podcasting site. If you like an episode, make sure to leave a rating and comment.
If you are interested in being a guest on the Healthy Family Project podcast, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your topic idea for consideration.