My girls jump at any chance they have to show off their budding culinary skills.
I remind them often that great taste doesn’t always equate to elaborate preparation and this round-up of easy, no-cook English muffin combos proves just that.
- Raspberry, basil and cream cheese – This sweet and savory combination will be a great way to compliment mom’s morning tea.
- Hummus and cucumber – Simple, filling and refreshing duo full of protein.
- Peanut butter with sliced strawberries – If you want to jazz it up, think about adding sliced kiwi to the mix.
- Goat cheese with sliced pears – There’s always the option to add a drizzle of balsamic oil if you have it on hand.
- Cottage cheese and pineapple – A great combination of whole grains, protein and healthy fruit.
- Almond butter with sliced apples – This is a familiar taste. Think about sprinkling on a pinch of Chia seeds or Flax seeds if you have them handy.
- Avocado and edamame with lemon juice drizzle – Avocado is just as tasty as any spread and shelled edamame adds an extra zip.
- Veggie cream cheese, tomato and cucumber – Who knew veggies for breakfast could be so delicious.
- Ricotta, banana and honey – This is just like having dessert for breakfast. What better way to celebrate the weekend.