Disclosure: KitchenAid supplied us with the spiralizer attachment as a gift. All opinions are our own.
We’re asked all the time – what’s up with this spiralizer craze? Spiralizing is a great way to get an extra serving of fruits or veggies in at meal time. One of the easiest ways is to turn zucchini into noodles (or “zoodles”) and replace your regular spaghetti.
Our friends at KitchenAid® sent us the new spiralizer attachment for its stand mixer and challenged us to expand our spiralizing taste buds beyond just zoodles. We gladly accepted the challenge! I sat down with my daughter, Mia, and together we planned to turn our favorite chopped salad into a spiralized rainbow salad, full of cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, radishes and more (recipe below).
Now it’s time for you to expand your spiralizing taste buds! Here are 10 yummy recipes to try out from our blogger friends:
- Rainbow Zoodle Salad from Produce for Kids
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Sage Brown Butter Sauce from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Healthy Spiralized Carrot Salad with Lemon Honey Dijon Dressing from Peas & Crayons
- Tomato Sweet Potato Noodles with Roasted Artichokes & Chicken from The Lemon Bowl
- Asian Sweet Potato Noodles with Chicken & Vegetables from Cookin’ Canuck
- Spiralized Apple and Cabbage Slaw from Skinnytaste
- Asian Cucumber Noodle Salad from Two Peas & Their Pod
- Broccoli Beef with Broccoli Stem Noodles from Apron Strings
- Butternut Squash Noodles with Harissa Cashew Cream & Crispy Brussels Sprout Chips from Tasty Yummies
- Crispy Baked Curly Fries from The Healthy Maven