Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Blueberries are available year-round in most regions, with peak season being April to late September.
Health Benefits of Blueberries:
- Blueberries contain antioxidants that can improve vision, motor skills and reverse short-term memory loss associated with age-related diseases.
- Blueberries also contain fiber, potassium, folate and Vitamins C and B6.
How to Select Blueberries:
- Look for blueberries that are firm and have slight frosty-white hue.
- Avoid blueberries that are soft or moldy.
How to Store Blueberries:
- Store blueberries unwashed in the original container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
How to Prepare Blueberries:
- Rinse blueberries gently with cool water just before you’re ready to eat them.
Fun Facts about Blueberries:
- Blueberries are only of the only natural foods that are truly blue in color.
- Blueberries are native to North America. They are one of only 3 fruits who are, including cranberries and Concord grapes.