Bring some sunshine into your morning with these healthy, quick and easy breakfast skewers that are bursting with tasty tropical fruits, protein and whole grain nutrition.
- 4 frozen whole wheat waffles, cooked according to package
- 1/2 cup natural nut butter
- 3 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 banana, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 Coast Tropical mango, peeled, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 slices pineapple, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Mix nut butter and coconut in small bowl.
- Spread onto one side of each waffle and cut into 4 pieces.
- Toss banana, mango, pineapple and lime juice in another bowl.
- Thread pineapple, waffle and mango onto 6-inch skewers.