This healthy spin on a traditional holiday favorite will have the family wanting to celebrate all year. Start a healthy tradition this holiday season.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly spray twelve medium non-stick muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat; add onions, peppers and celery, and cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes, or until softened. Stir in pears, lemon juice, salt and poultry seasoning, and cook 1 minute. Add bread and remove from heat.
- Combine egg and chicken stock in bowl. Pour over bread mixture and stir.
- Gently press stuffing into muffin pan. Bake 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Run plastic knife gently around edge of each muffin before removing.
- While stuffing bakes, arrange chicken on 13x9-inch parchment-lined baking sheet. Poke breasts on both sides 6-7 times with fork and brush both sides with vinaigrette. Bake 25 minutes, or until internal temperature is 165ºF.
- Combine juice and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan over medium heat; add sugar and stir to dissolve. Add cranberries and cook, stirring continuously, 10 minutes, or until cranberries pop. Add pineapple and remove from heat.
- Top chicken with cranberry sauce.
- A glass of lowfat milk
*Nutritional information is for complete meal with suggested sides