Kids will love this fun take on pizza and can even help assemble these adorable 'dillas! Add mushrooms or pineapple for even more nutrients.
Photography by Christine Pittman in partnership with Produce for Kids.
- 2 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 3/4 cups lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, loosely packed
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1/4 cup tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, seeded, diced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place tortillas on foil-lined baking sheet and top half of each tortilla with ¼ cup cheese, spinach, pepperoni, tomatoes and peppers. Top with remaining cheese and fold in half.
- Bake in oven 5-6 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, cut into triangles and serve with marinara for dipping.
A glass of 100% fruit juice
- Calories 374
- Fat 14.12g
- Protein 23.36g
- Carbohydrates 36.84g
- Fiber 2.74g
- Sodium 594mg
- Calcium 445mg
- Iron 2.65mg