This healthy peanut butter popcorn treat jazzes up plain popcorn by adding a few simple ingredients.
Photography by Christine Pittman in partnership with Produce for Kids.
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 6 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons Wonderful® pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pecans single layer on baking sheet and bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, and bake 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and aromatic. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Mix popcorn, pecans, pistachios, dried fruit and cinnamon in large mixing bowl.
- Microwave peanut butter in heat-safe measuring cup on MEDIUM 30 seconds, or until thinned.
- Pour peanut butter over popcorn and stir.
½ cup baby cut carrots & 1 tsp. lowfat Ranch dressing
A glass of 100% juice
- Calories 236
- Fat 15.08g
- Protein 7.06g
- Carbohydrates 20.76g
- Fiber 4.20g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 74mg
- Calcium 17mg
- Iron 1.07mg
- *Nutritional information is for complete meal with suggested sides