A spin on the classic PB&J, this wrap is tasty and tropical. Mixing the banana into the peanut butter will help the wrap stay fresh for school lunches.
- 1 Chiquita® Banana, mashed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup low-sodium peanut butter
- 2 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 kiwi, thinly sliced
- 4 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix banana, honey and peanut butter in small bowl.
- Spread onto tortilla and layer with kiwi and strawberries. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up tortilla, slice into 1-inch think slices and serve.
½ cup carrots and celery sticks with 2 Tbsp. of salsa
A glass of 100% fruit juice
- Calories 580
- Fat 20g
- Protein 16g
- Carbohydrate 89g
- Fiber 9g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 440mg
- Calcium 35%DV
- Vitamin A 120%DV
- Vitamin C 120%DV
- Iron 15%DV
- *Nutritional information is for complete meal with suggested sides