This Mexican-flavored snack is a great party or summer snack time staple.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Wholly Guacamole® Classic dip
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup lowfat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Slice tomatoes in half and scoop out insides.
- Fill tomatoes with guacamole, salsa and cheese.
- Place under preheated broiler 5 inches from heat; broil 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
½ cup cantaloupe and honeydew chunks
2 oz. unsalted tortilla chips
A glass of water
- Calories 365
- Fat 20g
- Protein 9g
- Carbohydrate 38g
- Fiber 7.2g
- Cholesterol 1.5mg
- Sodium 484mg
- Calcium 16%DV
- Vitamin A 62%DV
- Vitamin C 97%DV
- Iron 8%DV
- *Nutritional information is for complete meal with suggested sides