Freeze Time: 4 hrs
Enjoy the goodness of a green smoothie in a fun, frozen treat! Kids won't even know they're eating veggies. These green smoothie pops are a perfect healthy snack for summertime.
Photography by Christine Pittman in partnership with Produce for Kids.
- 1 pear, peeled, cored
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, chopped
- 1 cup kale, tough stems removed, chopped
- 1/2 banana
- Place pear, pineapple, agave nectar, kale and banana in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours, or until solid.
- Calories 60
- Fat 0.16g
- Protein 1.04g
- Carbohydrates 15.21g
- Fiber 2.57g
- Sodium 7mg
- Calcium 45mg
- Iron 0.58mg