Get your kids in the kitchen with these fun Florida citrus fruit skewers with orange dip. They are easy to assemble for little hands and perfect for dipping.
- 12 ounces lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon 100% Florida orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Florida orange zest
- 1 Florida orange, peeled, segmented
- 2 Florida tangerines, peeled, segmented
- 3/4 Florida grapefruit, peeled, segmented
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 24 skewers
- Combine yogurt, honey, juice and zest in bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Thread orange, tangerine, grapefruit, grapes and strawberries onto each skewer.