Running to soccer practice and need a quick snack? These make ahead fruit roll-ups are a healthy spin on the store bought fruit roll-ups and a great grab and go option for parents.
Photography by Christine Pittman in partnership with Produce for Kids.
- 2 cups Well-Pict® Berries strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple, cored, chopped
- 1 cup nectarine, pitted, chopped
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170°F.
- Blend strawberries, pineapple, peaches, agave nectar and lemon juice in blender until smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly, 1/8 inch thick, onto parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake 6-8 hours, or until mixture is completely solid and slightly sticky.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Cut into 8 rows and roll up.
½ cup baby cut carrots & 1 Tbsp. light Ranch dressing
- Calories 36
- Fat 0.28g
- Protein 0.58g
- Carbohydrates 8.47g
- Fiber 1.55g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 21mg
- Calcium 18mg
- Iron 0.34mg
- *Nutritional information is for complete meal with suggested sides