These fun, festive parfaits are perfect for summer cookouts, Memorial Day and Fourth of July! The delicious combination of berries, coconut and yogurt makes these a protein-packed treat that can be enjoyed as a snack, dessert or even breakfast.
- 1 cup plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, plus 1/4 tsp. for garnish
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup Naturipe® strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- Mix yogurt, coconut and agave in bowl.
- Layer berries and yogurt mixture to create red, white and blue layers in tall glass. Top with remaining berries and coconut. Garnish with star fruit slice.
- Calories 459
- Fat 21.50g
- Protein 16.81g
- Carbohydrates 53.04g
- Fiber 13.61g
- Sodium 182mg
- Calcium 552mg
- Iron 2.62mg