Strawberries are used in a unique way to add sweetness to this easy pasta lunch dish. Combined with the saltiness of feta, this pasta strikes the perfect balance.
Bow Ties & Veggies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups bow tie pasta, prepared according to package directions
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add onions, broccoli/cauliflower and peppers, and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Reduce heat to low; add cooked pasta and tomatoes, and heat 1 minute or until warm.
- Top with cheese and strawberries.
Spring mix salad blend topped with radish, avocado, cucumber and lowfat salad dressing
A glass of orange juice
- Calories 433
- Fat 13.5g
- Protein 12.5g
- Carbohydrate 65.5g
- Fiber 5.2g
- Cholesterol 55mg
- Sodium 430mg
- Calcium 164mg
- Vitamin A 4813 IU
- Vitamin C 149.5mg
- Iron 3.2mg
- *Nutritional information is for complete meal with suggested sides