Black Bean, Mango & Jicama Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1/2 large jicama, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 (15 oz.) can S&W Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup crumbled cojita cheese
- Combine mangos, onion, corn, jicama, black beans and cilantro in large bowl.
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, honey and cumin in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour over salad and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top with cheese before serving.
2.5 g saturated fat