This easy-to-assemble vegetarian dish is great for lunchboxes. Just keep the guacamole, tomatoes and salsa in separate containers to assemble right before eating.
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- 1/2 cup Tanimura & Antle Artisan Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- Mix beans, tomatoes, salsa and guacamole in medium bowl.
- Slice pita in half to make a pocket and toast.
- Stuff pita with Romaine and black bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
1/2 cup honeydew, cantaloupe and pineapple chunks
1 dried fruit granola bar
- Calories 350
- Fat 6.8g
- Protein 12.5g
- Carbohydrate 61.8g
- Fiber 10.3g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- Sodium 469mg
- Calcium 96mg
- Vitamin A 3625 IU
- Vitamin C 31mg
- Iron 4.4mg
- *Nutritional information is for complete meal with suggested sides