Freeze Time: 2 hrs
A crunchy, frozen treat that kids will love to eat! These banana popsicles are a perfect make-ahead recipe idea for an after school snack and are a healthy treat for summer.
- 2 bananas, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Wonderful® pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup lowfat Greek vanilla yogurt
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix pistachios and coconut in shallow bowl.
- Insert popsicle stick into each half of banana, roll in Greek yogurt then in pistachio/coconut mixture.
- Place coated bananas on baking sheet. Freeze for two hours or until firm.
- Calories 319
- Fat 21.22g
- Protein 5.84g
- Carbohydrates 28.76g
- Fiber 7.21g
- Sodium 63mg
- Calcium 70mg
- Iron 1.46mg