This tuna salad sandwich gets an extra nutritional boost from the traditional tuna salad with Hass avocados and lowfat dressing.
Avocado Tuna Salad Sandwich
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup balsamic dressing
- 1/4 cup carrots
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 Mexican Hass avocado, sliced
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- Mix tuna, dressing, carrot, onion, walnuts and avocado in mixing bowl.
- Toast bread, portion mixture into 2 servings and assemble sandwiches.
Mango Peach Salad
- 4 cups salad blend, chopped
- 1/2 mango, sliced
- 1/2 peach, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Toss lettuce with mango, peach, avocado and olive oil.
Vitamin A 82%DV
Vitamin C 102%DV
*Nutritional information is for complete meal with suggested sides