All the flavors of a favorite summer dessert packed into a breakfast bowl for a healthy way to start your day. The quinoa and apple-berry topping can both be made the day ahead. Just store in separate containers and reheat before serving.
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup Naturipe® blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 Sage Fruit® Gala apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 graham cracker sheet, crumbled
- Mix blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, apple, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- In separate bowl, combine yogurt and almond milk; mix until smooth.
- Divide quinoa between 4 bowls. Add berry mixture and yogurt mixture. Top with graham cracker