This Taco Dip is a remake of the classic 7-layer dip, made with swaps like Greek yogurt for sour cream and low-sodium refried beans. Serve with baked tortilla chips or veggies for dipping.
- 1 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 (15.4 oz.) can low-sodium refried beans
- 3 avocados, mashed
- 16 ounces salsa
- 3 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup lowfat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Mix yogurt and taco seasoning in small bowl.
- Spread beans in 11x8-inch baking dish. Top beans in the following order, spreading each layer evenly over the last: yogurt mixture, avocados, salsa, lettuce, cheese and olives.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. Serve chilled.