Green beans get a tangy makeover with this simple recipe. It packs a punch of flavor that will liven up lunchboxes, dinner or cookouts.
5-Minute Green Bean Vinaigrette Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (12 oz.) package green beans, steamed
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Whisk oil, vinegar and mustard in large bowl until emulsified. Add green beans, and bacon and mix until well coated. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve cold or warm.
- Assemble remaining ingredients into bento box.