Ideal Meals® are deliciously quick and easy-to-prepare meals developed by Produce for Kids’ very own Chef Marshall O'Brien and reviewed by our Registered Dietitian, Estela Schnelle. This year, we're adding new dessert recipes in honor of our 10th birthday! Visit our Company History page to learn more about the last ten years.
Fruit & Cream Delights
For a complete meal serve Fruit & Cream Delights with:
- A glass of 1% milk
Sorry, no ratings have been submitted for this entry yet.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 peach, pitted, roughly chopped
- 1 nectarine, pitted, roughly chopped
- 1 plum, pitted, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherries, pitted, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 4 tsp. whipped topping
- 4 portions premade angel food cake
1. Chill large metal or glass mixing bowl in freezer for 10 minutes.
2. Combine peaches, nectarines, plums, cherries and honey in medium bowl. Mix thoroughly, set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Top portioned angel food cake with fruit and whipped topping.
Fruit & Cream Delights Calories 255, Fat 2.9g, Protein 11.4g, Carbohydrate 47.6g, Fiber 2.6g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 338mg, Calcium 363mg, Vitamin A 827 IU, Vitamin C 10.9mg, Iron 0.6mg
These companies are proud supporters of local children's non-profit organizations.
- California Peaches, Plums & Nectarines
- Grower Direct® California Cherries