Ideal Meals® are deliciously quick and easy-to-prepare meals developed by Produce for Kids’ very own Chef Marshall O'Brien and reviewed by our Registered Dietitian, Estela Schnelle. This year, we're adding new dessert recipes in honor of our 10th birthday! Visit our Company History page to learn more about the last ten years.
Chocolatey Fruit Skewer
For a complete meal serve Chocolatey Fruit Skewer with:
- A glass of 1% milk
Sorry, no ratings have been submitted for this entry yet.
Preparation Time: 12 minutes
- 1 premade pound cake
- 8 strawberries, whole, leaves hulled
- 8 raspberries, whole
- 1 cup pineapple, cored, chunked
- 4 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 4 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
1. Cut pound cake into 4 1x3-inch rectangles and 8 1x1-inch squares.
2. Place 1 1x3-inch piece cake on plate, stick skewer in middle.
3. Add strawberry, raspberry, pineapple and 1x1-inch piece of cake to skewer. Repeat with another strawberry, raspberry, pineapple and 1x1-inch piece of cake.
4. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Chocolatey Fruit Skewer Calories 354, Fat 2.5g, Protein 12g, Carbohydrate 52.1g, Fiber 2.4g, Cholesterol 9mg, Sodium 280mg, Calcium 348mg, Vitamin A 529 IU, Vitamin C 44.4mg, Iron 1.4mg
These companies are proud supporters of local children's non-profit organizations.
- Crunch Pak® Sliced Apples®
Del Monte Gold® Extra Sweet Pineapple