Ideal Meals® are deliciously quick and easy-to-prepare meals developed by Produce for Kids’ very own Chef Marshall O'Brien and reviewed by our Registered Dietitian, Estela Schnelle. Our breakfasts are a great way to start the day off right!
Holiday Breakfast Wrap
For a complete meal serve Holiday Breakfast Wrap with:
- ¼ cup yogurt topped with ¼ cup chopped pears, 1 Tbsp. pistachios and honey to taste
- Glass of 100% cranberry juice
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. hummus
- 4 eggs, scrambled and cooked until firm
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup fresh spinach, rough chop
- 8 cucumber slices
- 4 tomato slices
1. Lay tortillas on flat surface. Spread hummus over tortillas.
2. Top with cooked scrambled eggs, then add feta cheese, spinach, sliced cucumbers and sliced tomatoes. Roll up, cut in half.
Holiday Breakfast Wrap Calories 537; Fat 22g; Protein 25g; Carbohydrate 61g; Fiber 6g; Cholesterol 390mg; Sodium 805mg; Calcium 29%DV; Vitamin A 35%DV; Vitamin C 74%DV; Iron 25%DV
Ratings for this Entry:
Sorry, no ratings have been submitted for this entry yet.
These companies are proud supporters of local children's non-profit organizations.
Nature's Promise® Organic Packaged Salads
NatureSweet® Glorys™, Cherubs® & Sunbursts™ Tomatoes
Olivia’s Organics™ Organic Packaged Salads
SUNSET® Campari® Brand Cocktail Tomatoes & Tomatoes on the Vine
TopLine® Seedless Cucumbers